Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Friends

We've been part of a mom's group for a while now, and yesterday we all met up and got this great picture. 

So many babies!  And that isn't even all of them...there are 4 missing, so quite a group we have going.   Yesterday was particularly fun because Colton is starting to take a real interest in faces.  He stared at the other babies and even "talked" to one of the other little boys.  I was very pleased to see that he was enjoying it.   He has also started noticing himself in the mirror on his activity mat.


And he talks to me almost non-stop when playing now.   I have little to no experience with putting videos online, but I got as far as getting this on youtube, so hopefully this will embed correctly.



1 comment:

  1. I love love love his little baby squeals! Watching that made me tear up, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete