Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am that Mom.

This past spring I blogged about going to a huge resale held by the Tri State Moms of Multiples group and all the crazy people that showed up with trucks and minvans to stand in line for over an hour so they could get in before all the good stuff was gone.   Well, this time I took Rich's truck and was in line by 7:15 (doors opened at 8).   Unluckily, I did not find what I was looking for at that sale, but I did get some clothing, including an adorable winter snowsuit.  While in line I was handed a flyer for another sale that was practically across the street, so I rushed over there after the first sale and found exactly what I was looking for....an exersaucer/entertainment center that is practically brand new.   Colton loves it, particularly the star and the puppet on the one side.  He is still a little small for it, but we put him in there for short periods of time with a towel around him for extra support.

So yes, now I'm that Mom that will get a little hardcore when it comes to scoring a good deal, what can I say? 

No comments:

Post a Comment