Friday, September 13, 2013

1 month

We survived the first month!  I don't know if it is just being more confident the 2nd time through or if Ella is actually easier than Colton but it hasn't been nearly as bad as I feared.  The hardest part has just been getting the hang of nursing since I mostly pumped with Colton.  The cluster feeding at night is killing me, but she sleeps 2-3 hr stretches so I'm not as sleep deprived as I expected.  Thank god Rich has awesome paternity leave because Colton thinks 5am is an acceptable wakeup time and I'm sure I'd be a zombie if I didn't have that extra hour or so after Ella's 5/6 feeding.  So far it does not appear that she has reflux and I think we are out of the woods as far as onset of symptoms go, so yay!   At one month Ella is 8.9lbs and 22 inches long.

No comments:

Post a Comment